Tuesday, May 18, 2010

In The Land Of Ken And Barbie



At what point did people become so uncomfortable in their own skin? Instead of focusing on the here-and-the-now we're fixated on the superficial details. There's a distinct difference between self-awareness and being completely conceited, based on silly mental complexes. I hate to sound like a broken record, or a therapist for that matter, but these are social constructions developed by those that are uncomfortable with their own meager existence. They build these walls and impasses so they can justify throwing rocks from their own glass houses, built of solace and resentment.

The human populace, the world across, is teetering on the edge of implosion. Most people never get the chance to be judged by others because they're too busy looking themselves in the mirror, pointing out perceived latent flaws. Recently, I met a girl that's father did penis implants. No longer has vanity been restricted to the public image, it's now manifested itself in the most personal of places, the bedroom. This statement applies predominately to the female sex and their obsession for harder more perky chesticles. You may die, but your boobs will live on forever. Doesn't it bother anyone that grandma has nicer boobs than your girlfriend does? I find it ludicrous.

All women are beautiful in their own right, beyond the inspection of tits and ass. As Hank Moody once said, I love all women, whether for ten minutes or ten years, I love them all. There is something lovable in all women, whether it be a distinct characteristic, physical attribute or some adorable quirky idiosyncrasy. These are not to be taken for granted, they're to be exposed and fortified. Instead of embracing these protruding nail heads, as they are, society is slowing hammering down any sign of individualism, largely related to aesthetics. Any girl I decide to date, doesn't need to be capable of hanging my towel from her perfectly shaped boobs or glow in the dark, being fake on the outside indicates a deeper psychosis, or more bluntly, the girl is fucked in the head.

I'm not gong to say god made you a certain way, or that you were created in his image. For some reason, though, you were supposed to exist as you are, why fight it? I'm not going to wax intellectual to why religion is poison or about my own agnostic biases, I'm simply throwing out the idea that by manipulating your body, ultimately you're also changing your state of consciousness. No Apologies, I Don't Think Before I Speak

No comments:

Post a Comment