Sunday, April 18, 2010

News Flash, John Kerry Lost

Recently, I was out driving and a car passed me, smeared with political bumper stickers and I thought to myself-what a moron. I found myself asking, why are these cars always the biggest pieces of shit on the road? You can always tell the mentally deficient members within each political party, they're the ones with bumper stickers. A saying comes to mind, "the loudest person the room, is also the weakest person in the room." I won't even address the educational gaps apparent in this issue.

Political t-shirts are equal in their ability to prove exactly how dumb the person is that's wearing it. Do you really need to wear your political agenda on your chest? I've heard of wearing your emotions on your sleeve. When did this apply to politics? I don't feel the need to force people to know my ideological leanings and I find people that do, extremely obnoxious. Get over yourself and keep politics within friends and family, or simply those that give a shit.

These aren't the appropriate forums to display your political standing. This group of people simply want attention or like to get into heated arguments about political policy with strangers on the street, either way its desperate. I still see idiots with John Kerry stickers, peeling and slightly sun dyed hanging from their dirty vehicles. Get a new fucking car or learn to scrape the sticker off, lazy-ass democrats. The difference is, that republicans know when they've lost and they remove the stickers appropriately.

Democrats leave the stickers on as a last act of defiance. Kerry, talk about the weakest, gold digging, vacillating, limousine-liberal. Is it just me, or does it say punch me in face on his forehead? And you know who I elect to do it, Maverick himself, John fucking McCain. I still assert that John McCain could have won the election in 2008. Before you jump all over me for this comment let me nuance this statement. Minus the gun touting moron from Alaska and had he stuck to his political temperament from the 2000 election he could have crushed Obama on the swing vote.

Sarah Palin was the first nail in the coffin for his campaign. It was like he was a ghost riding a car off a cliff. He had only met her twice before electing her as his Vice Presidential candidate. What happened to Mr. McCain? Were the Republican higher-ups slipping something into his coffee that made him tow the party line? It was like night and day with him, one day he's Luke Skywalker and the next he's Darth Vader taking a trip in the death star. I realize this article is all over the place and for that I don't apologize. No Apologies, I Don't Think Before I Speak

No comments:

Post a Comment